Forum » Off-Topic » Love and Relationships » to remember that passion I have.I kn

to remember that passion I have.I kn

• Brooke Henderson has decided to tee it up against the worlds top female golfers. Ondrej Palat Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. The 17-year-old native of Smiths Falls, Ont., was the worlds top-ranked amateur womens player this year and made the cut in all four LPGA events she entered.Im ready to turn pro, Henderson said during a conference call. Its my dream to play against the best in the world and to be able to compete on the LPGA would be a dream come true.I know its along road ahead of me but Im excited for it . . . this is the right decision.Henderson has also signed with management and marketing firm IMG.Henderson won seven amateur tournaments and two pro events in a solid 2014 campaign. She captured the individual title at the world amateur championship in Japan, then combined with Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., and Augusta James of Bath, Ont., to earn Canada a second-place finish in the team event.But the articulate teen didnt look out of place against some of the worlds top female golfers. She finished tied for 10th — and was the top amateur — in the U.S. Womens Open and was tied for 26th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, which is also a major.She also was the low amateur and low Canadian at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open in London, Ont., last August but said her play at the U.S. Open Womens Open figured in her decision to turn pro.Last season was very successful and a big confidence-booster for me in many ways, she said. Having that great finish (at U.S. Open) definitely was a point where I could see myself playing in the LPGA Tour, seeing this as a career and taking it to the next step.Henderson recorded over 50 career victories as a amateur and in 2012 became the youngest player ever to win a pro event. She was 14 years, nine months and three days when she captured a Canadian Womens Tour title.However, Henderson understands success at the pro level can be elusive and very difficult to achieve.Golf is a game of ups and downs and theres going to be times where its going to be a struggle, she said. But I love the game of golf and through those times I have to remember that passion I have.I know its just part of the game.Henderson hasnt yet finalized her 2015 schedule, saying she expects that to come into better focus sometime next month. School wont be an issue initially as Henderson is just finishing her last semester of Grade 12 and added being a pro golfer doesnt take away my opportunities for college down the road. The door is still wide open. Andrej Sustr Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Cedric Paquette Jersey . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said.Richard Whiting has brought his 12-year spell at Hull to an end by turning his loan deal with Championship leaders Leigh into a permanent move. The 31-year-old centre or second-rower scored 78 tries in 257 games for Hull after joining them from Featherstone in 2004 and was a member of their 2005 Challenge Cup-winning side. Unable to break into Lee Radfords team this year, he joined the Centurions two months ago and will now stay on loan at the Leigh Sports Village until the end of the season, when he will take up a contract until the end of 2017.Leigh coach Neil Jukes said: Richard is a great professional and has proved himself to be a big asset during his time with us.He is a very versatile player and has really enjoyed his time here. I know that in one way he will be sad to leave Hull after giving many years of valuable service to them but he is excited by the challenge at Leigh Centurions and ready to write a new chapter into his illustrious playing career.Whiting was named Super Leagues young player of the year in 2005 and scored a try in Hulls shock Challenge Cup final win over Leeds. He was also in the Hull team that reached the 2006 Super League Grand Final.Whiting said: I knew at some point it would be time to say goodbye.The opportunity has presented itself at Leigh where I am really enjjoying playing and it is an exciting time to be around the club so it is the right time for me and the club. Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey. We have a great squad at Leigh and a chance to go up into Super League, which is exciting and something I want to be part of. Whiting joined Leigh on loan earlier this year Hull coach Lee Radford said: Rich has been a fantastic servant to the club since day one and his utility value has been important over the many years he has played for us.Hes done the same job in whichever position hes been asked to play, both in the build-up to matches and switching during games.We are at a point where we couldnt guarantee Rich regular footy and he is at the stage in his career where that is important, he needs to be playing week in-week out.Leigh have presented him with the opportunity to have that both this season and beyond, so the call was a no-brainer for him. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
      January 24, 2018 6:15 PM PST