Forum » General » Support » Conference opener Saturday.

Conference opener Saturday.

• MOSCOW, Idaho -- Brandon Silvers threw for three touchdowns and Jordan Chunn ran for 137 yards and a score as Troy beat Idaho in the Vandals Sun Belt Conference opener Saturday. Alex Iafallo Jersey .Idaho scored early, with Austin Rehkow kicking field goals from 21- and 42-yards out to take a 6-0 lead midway through the first quarter.Troy responded with gusto. Silvers threw 36 yards to Tevaris McCormick and 14 yards to Emanuel Thompson to make it 14-6 after one quarter and Chunn powered in from 12-yards out in the second quarter to make it 21-6 at intermission.Troy (4-1, 2-0 Sun Belt) out-gained Idaho 530-255, limiting the Vandals to just 89 net rushing yards.Silvers was 31 of 42 passing for 373 yards, but was intercepted twice.Matt Linehan was 19 of 34 for Idaho (2-3, 0-1), amassing 166 yards, including a 22-yard pass to Trent Cowan to open the fourth quarter. Kelly Hrudey Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Jeff Carter Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-rogie-vachon-jersey ;. -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.The Eiffel Tower has cheekily responded to Zlatan Ibrahimovics claim that he would stay at PSG if a statue of him replaced the iconic landmark. Ibrahimovic has been linked with a move away from the capital club when his contract expires in the summer and, after steering them to a fourth straight Ligue 1 title on Sunday, jokingly made the claim.He told beIN Sports: If they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of me, I will stay at PSG. I can promise that! Ibrahimovic poses in front of the Eiffel Tower after signing for PSG in 2012 On Monday, though, the Tower hit back via its official twitter account, saying: I like your humour @Ibra_officiel @PSG_inside and the view of @Paris is as equally as beautiful from here…But I am the Tower.Following his four-goal display against Troyes, Ibrrahimovic said that his future this summer was away from PSG. Cheap Kings Jerseys. For the moment, I wont be at PSG next season, he said. I still have a month and a half of competition left. What happens next year, for the moment, I dont know about it. Ibrahimovic (L) celebrates with his PSG team-mates as they beat Troyes 9-0 on Sunday PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi had previously insisted he wanted the Swedish star to stay at the club. Zlatan is magical, said Al-Khelaifi. He is a great player. We are going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want him to stay.Ibrahimovics four goals on Sunday took his league total to 27 in 24 games this season. Also See: PSG hit nine to win title Ibra: Replace Eiffel Tower with me Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

March 7, 2018 4:40 PM PST