Forum » General » Support » Salomon Rondon added to the score

Salomon Rondon added to the score

• BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Juan Manuel Marquez could have fought Manny Pacquiao for a fifth time. Timothy Bradley could have had a rematch with the Filipino congressman. They both turned down chances to follow up on the biggest victories of their boxing careers. Marquez and Bradley wanted to face each other instead, and they will meet in a welterweight title bout Oct. 12. Marquez (55-6-1, 40 KOs) and Bradley (30-0, 12 KOs) are looking for a chance to be seen outside Pacmans enormous shadow, and theyll get it at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. "I feel like I won the last three fights against Pacquiao," Marquez said Thursday at the Beverly Hills Hotel. "Now that I finally beat him, I want to keep this feeling for a while. I want to keep it, and I want to fight somebody else." Top Rank promoter Bob Arum would have signed either fighter for a rematch with Pacquiao, who instead will take on Brandon Rios in Macau in November. When Bradley and Marquez chose each other, Arum tentatively booked the fight for Sept. 14 before moving it back four weeks when Floyd Mayweather Jr. declared his intention to fight Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on the same day. Arum is still confident the matchup will be one of the most intriguing pay-per-view bouts of the year. "They could have made more money, but this fight isnt only for money," Arum said of Bradley and Marquez. "Theyre looking to make history." Marquezs bit of history is obvious: He could become the first Mexican boxer to win five titles in five weight classes, even doing it after his 40th birthday this summer. Marquez knocked out Pacquiao last December, ending a near-decade of frustration against his nemesis with a big overhand right in the sixth round. "If I want to be the best, I need to beat the best," Marquez said. "Bradley is the champion. His style and my style make a great fight. Im training very hard on my speed, especially for this fight, because speed is the most important thing in it." Bradley is seeking history through redemption. The unbeaten bruiser won a decision over Pacquiao last year, but almost nobody outside of Bradleys corner agreed with the verdict. Bradley stewed for months over the perceived disrespect from a fight he still believes he won. Although that frustration still hasnt abated much, hes confident hell finally get the respect he deserves by trouncing Marquez. "This is the opportunity that I had in the Pacquiao fight that slipped away due to the controversy," Bradley said. "I want to become a superstar in boxing. I want to be a household name. Im a four-time champion, and Im still not on everybodys pound-for-pound list. I want to be a superstar, but nothing you get in life is easy. You have to go take it, and thats what Im going to do when I win this fight." Bradley showed up in Beverly Hills sporting a beard and looking fully healed from his thrilling brawl with Ruslan Provodnikov in March. The Palm Springs-area fighter won new fans while showing a recklessness few imagined he possessed, recovering from severe punishment and dishing out his own shots to win a decision in his first fight since beating Pacquiao. Bradley has been criticized as a boring fighter with little knockout power, but his win over Provodnikov altered his reputation. That bout even intrigued Marquez, who has been a brutally effective puncher throughout his 15-year pro career. "Im trying a different way to train," Marquez said. "Hes a very different style of fighter from (Pacquiao). Id like to win this fight because he has never lost a fight." Marquezs win over Pacquiao boosted his status, but the Mexican stars buff physique also prompted numerous whispers about the way he achieved it. Marquez and Bradley have signed contracts for their fight, but theyre still sniping about the various methods and agencies for random drug testing. Bradley said the fight would be off if Marquez doesnt comply with unnamed testing conditions in the fighters contracts. "I want to prove Im a clean fighter," Marquez said. "Its no problem." Cheap Hockey Jerseys China .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.wholesalejerseyshockey.com/ ;. -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others.Sean Dyche admitted Burnley played into West Broms hands after seeing them thrashed 4-0 on Monday Night Football at The Hawthorns. The Lancashire side were second best for the entire contest and after falling behind to Matt Phillips early opener, James Morrison, Darren Fletcher and Salomon Rondon added to the score.West Brom looked strongest when absorbing pressure then hitting on the break, with Rondon in particular a threat when the hosts came forward. Dyche believes that was exactly what his opposite number Tony Pulis wanted and was irritated by the fact his team was sucked in.He said: Weirdly, we got drunk on trying to play too much. It sounds mad but we were trying to overplay against a side that wanted us to do that. Matt Phillips puts West Brom 1-0 up against Burnley Tonys teams want you to do that. They want to back in and wait for the chance to counter.They did it well and we actually played into their hands, despite our coaches explaining to their players they would do that.Its sometimes the frustration of being a manager and a coach. You put these sessions on designed for that not to happen and it does. West Brom 4-0 Burnley Its the strange psychology of football. We were miles off it tonight. Credit to them - they were stronger in all departments than us.Burnleys latest defeatt means they have scored just once on the road since their return to the top flight and taken only one point in a 0-0 draw at Manchester United. NHL Jerseys Outlet. At home, by contrast, they have taken 13 points from a possible 21 and Dyche wants his players to take their confidence at Turf Moor with them when they go on their travels. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! He added: Its never been a good ground for me, this one. I broke my leg at 17 here as a young professional at Nottingham Forest.Ive never had a result since. Its one of the rare grounds Ive never had anything at and at the back of my mind, its hard to get that out of your head.That wasnt an enjoyable experience and neither was that tonight. Weve got to learn about going away and taking our performances at home away. Salomon Rondon scores West Broms fourth goal in their biggest Premier League win for more than two years The organisational design of the team is generally good, theres a good physicality to the group but it doesnt chart away whereas at home, we perform very well.I reflect on a really below-par performance and you cant afford to do that. Weve had that twice this season, once at Southampton and once here. James Morrison of West Brom (left) celebrates with Jose Salomon Rondon Unfortunately they were both on Sky, although we had two good home games on Sky against Arsenal and Watford, when we played very well.Away, weve not been as good and you saw tonight you cant play like that at this level against good sides.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Rampant Albion sink Burnley West Brom 4-0 Burnley recap Premier League table Burnley fixtures Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

March 7, 2018 4:40 PM PST