Forum » General » Support » and not the blister was the reason

and not the blister was the reason

• Heading into Week 3, the running back position is giving a lot of fantasy owners fantasy fits!Running backs with injuries (and their back-ups you want to own):Adrian Peterson -- knee (Jerick McKinnon and Matt Asiata)Jonathan Stewart -- hammy (Cameron Artis-Payne and Fozzy Whittaker)Ameer Abdullah -- foot (Theo Riddick and Dwayne Washington)Doug Martin -- hammy (Charles Sims and Jacquizz Rodgers)Arian Foster -- groin (Jay Ajayi and Kenyan Drake)Thomas Rawls -- shin (Christine Michael)Time for locks (beyond the obvious), flops and sleepers. Human Race Sko . Here we go!LOCKSQB Matt Ryan @ New OrleansBrace yourself! Matty Ice leads all quarterbacks in fantasy football after 2 weeks! Now, he has a great Week 3 matchup against a Saints defense that is allowing over 340 passing yards per game to opposing gunslingers.(Others: Philip Rivers @ Indianapolis, Eli Manning vs. Washington)WR Dez Bryant vs. ChicagoBryant rebounded in Week 2 with 7 passes for 102 yards against Washington. Week 3 hes playing at home, in PRIME TIME, against Chicago. This is the week Dak to Dez becomes a hashtag!(Others: Allen Robinson vs. Baltimore, Larry Fitzgerald @ Buffalo, Jordy Nelson vs. Detroit)RB Matt Forte @ Kansas CityForte rushed for 100 yards and 3 touchdowns last week in Buffalo -- so much for a split backfield with Bilal Powell. Forte has carried the rock 52 times in 2 games. KC is a difficult matchup, but with that workload, you need Forte in your lineup.(Others: Todd Gurley @ Tampa Bay, Mark Ingram vs. Atlanta, Melvin Gordon @ Indianapolis)TE Jason Witten vs. ChicagoWitten has been Daks safety net this season. (I still believe rookie quarterbacks love tight ends more than i love wine, and thats nearly impossible.) Chicago has given up the 13th most fantasy points to tight ends this season, and they have yet to face a tight end of Wittens caliber.(Others: Delanie Walker vs. Oakland, Julius Thomas vs. Baltimore)FLOPSQB Jameis Winston vs. Los AngelesFrom 4 touchdown passes in Week 1 to 4 interceptions in Week 2, and now an LA Rams defense, which held Seattle to 3 points in a 9-3 loss, is coming to Florida. Im benching Winston on my fantasy roster.WR Sammy Watkins vs. ArizonaThere are so many reasons NOT to start Watkins this week. Hes dealing with a foot injury, hell be shadowed by top cover corner Patrick Peterson, and the Bills made a change with their offensive coordinator this week to Anthony Lynn.RB Jeremy Hill vs. DenverHill began the season with difficult matchups at the Jets and at the Steelers. It doesnt get much easier this week against the Broncos. Denvers defense allowed the fewest yards per carry last season and has given up the 11th fewest fantasy points this season to running backs.TE Gary Barnidge @ MiamiI have major concerns when it comes Barnidge. Hes been targeted on fewer than 15 percent of his routes so far. There was optimism when Josh McCown started last week, but how did that work out for you? Now rookie Cody Kessler is starting for the Browns and Barnidge is on my bench.SLEEPERSQB Ryan Tannehill vs. ClevelandTannehill began to find his rhythm in the third quarter against the Pats last week -- he passed for 387 yards and 2 touchdowns in that game. This week, hes home against the Browns, therefore Tanney becomes a QB1 in my book.(Honorable mention: Marcus Mariota vs. Oakland)WR Travis Benjamin @ IndianapolisWith the number of weapons Rivers has lost to injury, Benjamin has become the target monster in San Diego. (Antonio Gates is dealing with a hamstring injury as well.) The Chargers face the Colts, who are dealing with an injury-ravaged secondary that has allowed wideouts to have career days against them.(Honorable mentions: Tyrell Williams @ Indianapolis, Sterling Shepard vs. Washington, Tajae Sharpe vs. Oakland, Terrelle Pryor @ Miami)RB Ezekiel Elliott vs. ChicagoCould this be the week Zeke goes off? I believe so! 134 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns in two weeks is nice, but you drafted Elliot in the first round for a reason. Home, bright lights, huge stage, prime time, against the Bears -- I like it.(Honorable mentions: Isaiah Crowell @ Miami, Jay Ajayi vs. Cleveland, Theo Riddick @ Green Bay)TE Jacob Tamme @ New OrleansTamme has been targeted more than Julio Jones this season! In Week 2 he was 5-of-8 targets, with a touchdown. Week 3 he travels to the BIG Easy to try and do BIG things for your fantasy roster!(Honorable mention: Dennis Pitta @ Jacksonville)Good luck in Week 3! Adidas NMD R2 Primeknit . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Norge . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.nmdskonorge.com/ ;. For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. WASHINGTON -- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale wasnt sure what to expect from Matt Koch in his first major league start. He just knew it wouldnt be a long outing.Koch knew it, too, and he made the most of his limited time on the mound, allowing one hit and two runs in five-plus innings as the Arizona Diamondbacks lost 4-2 to the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.The 25-year-old no-hit the NL East champions through five innings before Jose Lobaton singled to lead off the sixth. Walking pinch-hitter Wilmer Difo spelled the end of Kochs night at 69 pitches with a blister issue cropping up along the way.Hale said the pitch count and not the blister was the reason he took Koch out of the game after an impressive showing.We wanted to see him pitch up here and get a chance to start, Hale said. He showed us he can do it. ... We were real close on the 70-75 pitches we wanted to get him, so we were really happy with what he did. Its too bad. He had a win in his pocket there and it went away quick.Anthony Rendon hit a three-run home run off Randall Delgado (4-2) to provide the winning margin for the Nationals, who cut their magic number for home-field advantage against the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL Division series to five. Diamondbacks second baseman Jean Segura hit a leadoff home run off Max Scherzer (19-7) and Welington Castillo had an RBI double in the third, but the Cy Young Award candidate settled in to strike out 10 in six innings.Hale acknowledged being surprised by Kochs performance, even if the right-hander didnt impress himself.Just trying to get quick outs, Koch said. I knew I was at my pitch limit, so I was just trying to make the most of the pitches I had and trying to get quick groundball outs.It worked for most of the game, and the Louisville product started thinking about a potential no-hittter after getting through four. Yeezy 700 Wave Runner. y mindset was just stay focused and keep the ball down, he said.Koch succeeded in doing that even if Delgado made a mistake that cost the Diamondbacks a victory. With the organization looking ahead to next season and beyond, Koch did well in a spot start in place of Zack Greinke after five career relief appearances.This was a guy who has already shown in the relief appearance that we gave him that hes not afraid and he goes right at guys, Hale said. He was very, very, very good.SCHERZER DOMINATESScherzer mixed his slider, curveball and changeup in with his overpowering fastball to wrest control of the game back. At one point he struck out six consecutive hitters.What allowed him to settle in is that he changed his game plan because you could tell their game plan on him was to sit hard and early in the count, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. That was just a veteran making the adjustment at the right time.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: Hale said RHP Rubby De La Rosa successfully had stem cell injections in his elbow. De La Rosa is trying the stem cell procedure in an attempt to avoid a second Tommy John surgery.Nationals: C Wilson Ramos is out for the rest of the season and playoffs after an MRI revealed a torn ACL in his right knee. ... LHP Sammy Solis threw a perfect seventh inning in his first appearance since Aug. 15 after a stint on the DL with shoulder inflammation. ... OF Bryce Harper missed another game with a left thumb injury. ... 2B Daniel Murphy remained out with a strained glute.UP NEXTLHP Gio Gonzalez (11-10, 4.51 ERA) starts the third of the four-game series for the Nationals against Diamondbacks RHP Shelby Miller (2-12, 6.47). Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

March 9, 2018 6:52 PM PST